Welcome to Greenhouse!
At Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy we work with children who present with a variety of challenges and delays. Our Occupational Therapy staff work to increase the child's independence with activities of daily living, social skills, play skills, motor planning, self-regulation, and many other vital skills.
Our skilled therapists are experienced in working with children and have a passion for pediatric therapy.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
- On April 6th, from 8:30am-4:30pm, we will be hosting a continued education course on play focusing on the DIR Floortime Model! All clinicians, therapy students, or clinicians wanting to simply expand their knowledge base are welcome. Check out our training tab for registration!
- Our therapists are also attending a Profectum Convention this month. We appreciate everyone's flexibility during this exciting time as our therapists will get the chance to bring back some incredible knowledge!
- Greenhouse is growing!!! If you have not already seen our amazing new team members, you will want to meet them! We are excited to welcome Ashlee Potter, Bailey Cooper, Makina Kelley, Chris Hickey, and Reagan Collins to the Greenhouse family!
- We can now bill for many out-of-network patients that have the Multiplan logo on their insurance cards.
- We also have lost and found items that have not been claimed! If you or your child has lost sunglasses or toys, check out our box!
Now in Owasso, Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy Opens Second Location
by Anna Dean
After 12 years as an occupational therapist, most of that time in pediatrics, Kassie Peck, OTR/L, began to develop a dream of what exceptional therapy should look like. “I knew that what I envisioned didn’t exist in the Tulsa area,” she says. “I yearned to provide hope to families, to include them in the therapeutic process, and equip the patient and the patient’s family for the journey they are on. We often tell kiddos and their families that our whole job is to make their lives better. That is a pretty powerful mission.”
Her dream was fulfilled and her mission began when she opened Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy in Broken Arrow, which will celebrate its fourth anniversary this coming June. Now with the Owasso location, therapy patients on the north side of Tulsa have convenient access to the same level of expert care.
“We are a specialty clinic,” Peck emphasizes. “We only provide Occupational Therapy, and we are exceptional at it. We decided a few years ago that it would better serve our families for us to be exceptional in our area of expertise rather than trying to provide all of the therapy services at one location.”
With a philosophy that therapy should be fun, Peck and her expert senior staff are also equipped to treat children with complex behavioral challenges or trauma backgrounds, in collaboration with other professionals, to bring life-changing improvement for children and their families.
And Peck and staff love what they do. “Simply put, we have the best job ever,” Peck says.
Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy utilizes knowledge from the DIR/Floortime model, as well as a strong sensory understanding, to expand relationships with others, build play skills, and promote emotional and behavioral regulation.
Their comprehensive occupational therapy evaluation includes one or two sessions with the child and caregiver(s), followed by a caregiver conference. “During the caregiver conference, we will review the findings from the evaluation, discuss options and recommendations, and come up with a plan of care as a team,” Peck says.
Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy specializes in the areas of:
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
- Struggles at School
- “2e” or Twice-Exceptional
- Developmental Delays
- Challenging Behaviors
- Feeding/Picky Eating
- Motor Skills/Coordination
To further serve children and the community, and with the belief that it really “takes a village,” they also offer trainings and support for families, churches, daycares, and schools on topics such as Sensory Rooms and Spaces, Behaviors/Meltdowns, Feeding, Play, and Social Skills.
“We are honored to host a caregiver support group once a month. Please contact us for more details. At Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy, we do our best to prepare the child—and the grownups who love that child—for the journey of life,” Peck says.
Greenhouse is currently in network with Soonercare/Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Healthcare Highways, United Healthcare/UMR, and they accept most Tricare plans. Private pay rates are also available. They accept patients from newborn to 21 years old.
Greenhouse Pediatric Therapy (Owasso) is located at 11211 N. Garnett Rd., Suite B. For more information, call (918) 994-7799, visit greenhousepeds.com, or email: [email protected]. You can also like them on Facebook @greenhouseowasso or follow on Instagram @greenhousepediatrictherapy for the upcoming Open House grand opening celebration.
2257 W. Washington St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
11211 N. Garnett, Suite B
Owasso, OK 74055